someone whose job is to give advice to people about the law and speak for them in court:
Do you like to get your Law training with us ?
Anyone who wishes to register a name in the register of attorneys must submit a written request to the Bar Council requesting that his name be registered in the trainee attorneys register attached to the documents proving that: –
1- He must be of Jordanian nationality.
2- He must be twenty one Gregorian years of age.
3- That he is not convicted of a felony, a misdemeanor, or a conviction by a disciplinary authority as a result of an offense that violates honor and morality.
4- He must be a resident of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
5- Have at least a first university degree in law from a university or institute recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education
How to join the Bar Association in Jordan
1- Submit a written summons to the union
2- A copy of the university certificate and a copy of the transcript (certified by the Ministry of Higher Education only for graduates of Jordanian universities), (As for graduates of non-Jordanian universities, it must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education and the Ministry of Justice and Foreign Affairs).
Foreign certificates must bring a certified translation, as well as bring an equivalent to the certificate (certified by the Ministry of Higher Education). Holders of a doctor’s degree / members of the teaching staff at Jordanian universities are allowed to register in the register of trained lawyers, provided the following:
Bring a PhD.
• Bring an appointment letter to the university and he is a faculty member.
• Bring the annual lectures program.
3. A valid non-sentencing certificate (recent date).
4. A book, with the approval of a lawyer for a professor of training, who has a printed, signed and concealed publication titled Library.
5. A valid passport + a copy of the family book + a copy of the birth certificate + a copy of the civil ID + five personal photos.
6. Bring proof of disengagement from any other profession if he works for any governmental or private entity.
7. Bring a book issued by the Civil Service Bureau.
8. Bring a book issued by the Social Security Corporation. Disclosure of the insured information in case there is an insurance number according to this book
9. Bring books issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade
1- The Commercial Register
2- Company Controller.
10. Bring an ID of health insurance benefit from the beneficiary from it in case of not wanting to participate in health insurance with the union and a copy of it.
11. The applicant must be present in person to submit the application.
12. Registration fees (450) dinars to be paid immediately after the issuance of the council’s decision to approve the application for membership.
13. Submission of registration requests twice in the first year during the month of February and considered during the month of March, the second during the month of August and considered during the month of September.
14. No request received by the Syndicate will be accepted after the date of 2/28 and 8/31 of each round.
industrial design lawyer in Jordan
What is an industrial design?
An industrial design is the ornamental or aesthetic aspect of an article. The design may consist of three-dimensional features, such as the shape or surface of an article, or of two-dimensional features, such as patterns, lines or color.
Industrial designs are applied to a wide variety of products of industry and handicraft: from technical and medical instruments to watches, jewelry, and other luxury items; from housewares and electrical appliances to vehicles and architectural structures; from textile designs to leisure goods.
To be protected under most national laws, an industrial design must be new and/or original. Novelty or originality is determined with respect to the existing design corpus. An industrial design is primarily of an aesthetic nature, and does not protect any technical features of the article to which it is applied.
All manufactured products are the result of a design process, but the nature of this process can take many forms: it can be conducted by an individual or a large team; it can emphasize intuitive creativity or calculated scientific decision-making, and often emphasizes both at the same time; and it can be influenced by factors as varied as materials, production processes, business strategy, and prevailing social, commercial, or aesthetic attitudes. The role of an industrial designer is to create and execute design solutions for problems of form, function, usability, physical ergonomics, marketing, brand development, sustainability, and sales.
industrial design lawyer in Jordan