In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
First Party: Advocate Sami Jordanian, having his address for correspondence at: ;
Second Party: ———————-, having her address for correspondence at:
WHEREAS the First Party is a law practitioner and WHEREAS the Second Party intends to appoint him with respect to:
Filing a civil case against – in the amount of —— twenty two thousand six hundred and sixty four USD, along with claiming the personal equity and claiming for compensation for material damages lost profit, consequential loss, travel and accommodation compensation and damages resulting from the act of .
NOW THEREFORE, the parties hereto have agreed on the following:
- The preamable of this contract constitutes an integral part hereof and shall be read together with it as a whole unit;
- The First Party shall make best efforts to pursue the above claim on behalf of the Second Party;
- The Second Party shall pay all the Court fees and expenses necessary for the complaint up to a limit of $840;
- The Second Party shall pay attorney fees as follows:
- ——% of the principle amount claimed (10% of 22664 USD, being 2266.40 USD) to be paid in advance immediately upon initiating any action related to the complaint;
- If the claim is successful (judgment is entered against the defendant and the judgment amount is collected in full from the defendant and paid to the Second Party), ——–% of the judgment amount collected from the defendant to be paid.
- In case of reconciliation between the Second Party and the defendant with respect to the said case, the First Party shall be entitled to the fees set out at 4a) above plus —-% of the settlement amount agreed and paid by the defendant to the Second Party;
- The Second Party shall present any evidence, documentation or papers requested by the First Party for the purpose for which he is retained when possible;
- electronic correspondence shall be deemed as communication in writing with respect to all matters related to this agreement provided to be made via the above indicated email addresses;
- The First Party shall not make any settlement or reconciliation for an amount less than the claimed with the defendant but after advising the Second Party and procuring the approval thereof on the same.
This agreement has been executed and read to the Second Party who fully understand and agree on the content hereof, accordingly the agreement has been signed on …………………
First Party: Second Party:
to see it please click the link