Power of Attorney Non – Operating Foreign Company (Representative Office)
This power of attorney was made his day of two thousand and by A company duty organized and existing by virtue of the laws of Whose registered office is at (hereinafter called the “company”).
This deed witnessed that the above – mentioned company doth hereby nominate, constitute and appoint to be its true and lawful Representative (s) in the Hashemite kingdom of Jordan and for it and in its name and on its behalf to or perform all or any of the following acts and things:-
1. To register a non operating foreign company in Jordan in conformity with the Companies Law in force No. (22) of 1997 and any amendments thereto or any other relevant legislation.
2. To act as the Company’s duly authorized Representative(s) in Jordan for all intents and purposes of the Companies Law in force No.(22) of 1997 and its amendments thereto or any other relevant legislation.
3. To represent the company before all ministries, authorities, government departments, bodies & institutions. In Jordan.
4. To operate and manage the affairs of the Company’s office in Jordan and to conduct any business thereof.
5. To accept service and receive letters and notices on the Company’s behalf.
6. To sign, make , execute, file, submit and do all applications , instruments, documents, forms , declarations , acts , deeds and things which the said Representative (s) shall consider , necessary or proper to operate the Company’s affairs as a non operating foreign company in Jordan in conformity with Jordanian Law and all matters emanating there from.
7. * To sign, make, execute, file, submit and do all applications, forms and declaration to the Ministry of Finance/Customs and all other ministries and government departments in connection with obtaining the exemptions and facilities provided in the companies Law in force No. (22) of 1997 and its amendments or any other relevant legislation and to clear from customs, take out and receive any goods coming into Jordan in the Company’s name for the purpose of benefiting from the exemptions stipulated in the Companies Law in force.
8. To represent the company before banks, opening and closing accounts, depositing or withdrawing from these accounts Generality, to act as the Company duly authorized representative (S) in all financial and legal relevant matters.
9. To delegate a third party of part of his/her/their aforesaid powers (except for articles (1&2).
The Company hereby ratifies and confirms and agrees to ratify and confirm whatsoever shall be lawfully done by the said Representative(S) or any substitute or substitutes as aforesaid under or by virtue of these presents.
IIn witness whereof, the company has caused this power of attorney to be executed this day of 20 by: